Freedom of choice is yours at Mercy Ridge. Here, you may choose from a wide variety of recreational and educational activities and determine your own daily schedule. Relax with a friend near a cozy fireplace, exercise, learn to paint, stroll along a shady path.
Mercy Ridge Amenities
Whether it’s a pastime that can be enjoyed alone or with friends, Mercy Ridge provides the perfect environment.
- Multiple dining options, from the more formal Dulaney Dining Room to the casual Bistro or sunny Café
- Outdoor recreational opportunities with scenic walking trails, putting green and bocce court
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Arts and crafts, billiards, and card rooms
- Woodworking shop
- Movie theater
- Performing Arts Center
Set apart and secluded, yet right next to everything. Mercy Ridge offers the best of both worlds—the beautiful rolling landscapes of horse country with the vitality of Baltimore close by. In fact, within 20 minutes driving distance, you can get to an Orioles game at Camden Yards or a Ravens game at M&T Bank Stadium, visit the Baltimore Museum of Art, play golf at several area courses.